In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Friday, October 01, 2004

The First Post

So I decide to take the plunge into the world of blogging... For no obvious reasons. Actually I had a few reasons why I didnt want to take up this activity. For one, I wasnt sure how updated could I keep this thing. Another thing that bothered me was that I didnt want this to end up as some personal/public diary (believe me I've seen so many blogs like that) . Well anyways... I just have been reading a lot of blogs lately and I've always wondered how it would be to write a blog of my own.. And even though I have so many other things on my mind right now, (finish my damn thesis for one) this might just end up being some fun... So let the drivelling begin.

P.S. -: Pure Drivel is a book by Steve Martin that I enjoyed reading a lot. I'd suggest it as a good read.

|