In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Friday, October 08, 2004

Joey is missing his friends...

I'm sure you all have atleast heard about (if not watched) the new sitcom Joey on NBC. I have been such a big fan of Friends . I have probably seen most of the episodes (its impossible to see each and every one) of all the seasons.... So when I first heard that they were going to end the series and start a new one with just Joey in it , I thought hmm... this might just be good.. I mean you know that Joey was arguably the funniest of all six of them (actually, before he mellowed down (after he started going out with monica .... a bracket inside a bracket.. WOW) Chandler was THE funniest... I mean could anyone else BE any funnier ;) ....)

So anyways.... I have now seen the new show a couple of times... and I am disappointed... bigtime.. I mean I really thought that Joey should be able to pull off half an hour of being himself ...but frankly... I think he cant and shouldnt... I think I (and most of america) is so used to seeing him with Chandler and the rest of the gang, that seeing him with his elder sister (man she sucks...) and nephew (whoever thought Joey would have 20 year old nephew..... its just kinda wierd) is something that is just unbearable... Also, I think that the Joey Chandler team was just too awesome.... It made the show so much better.... Its just too difficult to think of Joey without Chandler and hence the disappointment.... I so wish that they had just ended the series and not brought out this show.... I dont think it would do well... I just wish they'd just ended the series for good... atleast that ways we wouldnt have to see Joe doing his thing without everyone else making fun of him (it was so great the way Joey never understood that his friends were making fun of him....) . I feel for Joey..... he soooo misses his friends.... and u know wat?? I miss my friends too... :(

|