In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Friday, December 03, 2004

The White City

I think Tolkien came to Duluth before he wrote about the white city of Minas Tirith... Ok this is a bad analogy but yeah, every Duluth resident woke up today to their own white city.. There was a lot, I mean a LOT of snow outside.. and its darned freaking -15 C outside right now... Life sucks and then you die. right??? But, the hunter dude is back in the sky... hez my favorite.. and... The dude was finally like, 'umm, mabbe you should work on the writing till I come back next week'... and I was like 'YEAH BABY!!!'... Well neways, so I havent started writing yet.. But I will. soon.. If neone is interested in making 50 bucks per chapter, just mail me :)...

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with weary feet,
Until it joins some larger way,
Where many paths and errands meet,
And whither then? I cannot say.

(J.R.R. Tolkien - The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring)

|