In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Sometimes, its really hard to leave... and yet, you know its the best thing you can do... I believe in doing things and then not regretting them afterwards.. There have been some bad decisions in my life which I've had to pay for over and over but still, I dont regret them... This one, wasnt hasty (as a lot of people think it was) or short-sighted or taken because of other things (most of you know what I mean)... it wasnt.. It was just something that I had to do.. Unfortunately, noone agrees with me... I did what I thought was best for me.. someday, I'll be able to justify it as well... mabbe not today... not even in the near future mabbe.. But I will... This is the best and only explanation I can give...

And yes it feels great to be home... *wink* to everyone who hasnt been home in a long long time... You guys oughta do it :)

my lyrics for today:

And I remember what she said to me
How she swore that it never would end
I remember how she held me oh so tight
Wish I didn’t know now what I didn’t know then

Against the wind
We were runnin’ against the wind
We were young and strong, we were runnin’
Against the wind

And the years rolled slowly past
And I found myself alone
Surrounded bv stranners I thought were my friends
I found myself further and further from my home
And I guess I lost my way
There were oh so many roads
I was living to run and running to live
Never worried about paying or even how much I owed
Moving eight miles a minute for months at a time
Breaking all of the rules that would bend
I began to find myself searchin’
Searching for shelter again and again
Against the wind
A little something against the wind
I found myself seeking shelter against the wind

Bob Seger - Against the Wind (Forrest Gump Soundtrack)

|