In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Revelations of the past 5 days

Have you ever been in a room full of people and felt completely alone?

Have you ever closed your eyes and felt as if you were falling, into this deep emptiness, of which there is no end?

Have you ever felt so scared that you were afraid to even breathe?

Have you ever felt so fucked up, that the words fucked up actually dont mean anything anymore?

Have you ever heard your favourite song and not been able to recall its lyrics?

Have you ever looked at something for 2 hours and not have a single thought in your mind about that thing?

Have you ever tried not to look at the largest lake in the world which sits bang in the middle of any view, any side you look?

Have you ever realized that you cant run as fast as you used to and felt really sick about it?

Have you ever asked yourself, 'why me'?

Have you ever hated someone?

Have you ever loved someone?

Have you ever tried to fall out of love?

Have you ever tried to forget?

my lyrics for today:

I wanted you to know that I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph; and I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

cuz I'm broken when I'm open
and I dont feel like I am strong enough
cuz I'm broken when I'm lonesome
and I dont feel right when you're gone away

you've gone away; you dont feel me here, anymore......

Seether (feat. Amy Lee) - Broken

bonus lyrics for today:

When I find out all the reasons
Maybe I'll find another way
Find another day
With all the changing seasons of my life
Maybe I'll get it right next time
.......
I'll never find anyone to replace you
Guess I'll have to make it thru, this time
Oh this time
Without you
....
I knew the storm was getting closer
And all my friends said I was high
But everything we've ever known's here
I never wanted it to die

Guns n' Roses - Estranged

|