In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Appeasing the gods: my way

Sometimes, you just have to make the ultimate sacrifice in order to change the way your life is going... This morning when I looked in the mirror, I told myself, Prashant, the time has come when you made that sacrifice... appease the gods for they arent giving you anything... I figured that if I give up something or someone I love a lot lot, then mabbe it would pacify all those gods whom I have angered... and so with a heavy heart, I did it... I did the unimaginable... I did what I said I wudnt do... for I loved so much..... the feel... the touch... even the thought... and now nothing remains.... nothing but emptiness... well not emptiness exactly, but yeah.... almost emptiness (if there is something like that ;))... I guess I am the better for it (atleast everyone else thinks so)... I feel lighter already... literally...

Oh my dear dear locks.... forgive me cuz I had you chopped off... It hurt me a lot more than it hurt you (for you are nothing but dead cells) to see the scissors mercilessly hack you off the head that has carried you so well... for so long... I will miss you falling on my face and sometimes smiting my eyes.... I will miss the oh sweet curls.... tsk tsk tsk.. this is an emotional moment for me... I would like everyone to observe a minute of silence for the dearly departed...

P.S. - : the guy wanted to charge me by the pound, but I said i'd go broke if he did that ;)...

|