In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

An ideal breakfast and other sundry stuff

A cup of coffee and a cigarette... Now that is my idea of a good breakfast... Actually replace coffee with tea and its even better... My mom insists on breakfast, which is crazy cuz I cant recall the last period of my life when I used to have breakfast.. mabbe 4 years ago I think... oh well..

I have officially disowned our cricket team.. They've really disappointed yaar... I have nothing but sympathy for all of you in the u.s. who stayed up nights and watched the matches just to see us lose.. I know how that feels believe me.. I was one of the few people who actually used to stay up throughout the night :)... waise if the series is fixed like many people say it is, then tommorow's match should be ours... my ****hole brother is going for the math but not me :( ... it is sad that I've never ever watched a cricket match at the stadium... mabbe next time....


Been reading a lot lately... I read the super hyped 'Da Vinci Code'... Its really good... actually I think the book has actually been written to be made into a movie.. Its that fast... btw, I dont agree with Ron Howard's choice of Robert Langdon.. Even though Tom Hanks is one of the best and one of my favs, I dont think he'd be suitable for playing Langdon.. Someone like Depp or even an aged Pacino wud've been awesome.. oh well.. btw, I heard the girl whoz playing Sophie Neveu (Audrey Tautou, I believe) is real hot :)... good for us guys eh....

I wrote everything before this, 2 days ago :)... I had the most amazing Lebanese food yesterday.. Had the second most amazing falafel I've ever had... and the hummus was just out of this world.. btw, so was the bill ;)

I was watching my Duluth pictures yesterday.. actually I was showing them to someone... I miss the lake...

my lyrics for today:

You say you want
Diamonds on a ring of gold
You say you want
Your story to remain untold

But all the promises we make
From the cradle to the grave
When all I want is you

You say you’ll give me
A highway with no one on it
Treasure just to look upon it
All the riches in the night

You say you’ll give me
Eyes in a moon of blindness
A river in a time of dryness
A harbour in the tempest

But all the promises we make
From the cradle to the grave
When all I want is you

You say you want
Your love to work out right
To last with me through the night

You say you want
Diamonds on a ring of gold
Your story to remain untold
Your love not to grow cold

All the promises we break
From the cradle to the grave
When all I want is you

You...all I want is...
You...all I want is...
You...all I want is...
You...

U2 : All I want is you (one of my most favourite songs.. I heard it for the first time when I saw 'reality bites' and consequently, the movie has become special too :))

|