In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Friday, June 17, 2005

Sloth to Activity in just a day

Ok, apparently I have become really lazy in updating my blog.. which is true but I didn't realize it until appu (I wanted to use the other nick she has but she wud've murdered me for sure if I did ;)) told me the same thing yesterday... So to show the prompt action that I can take when I want, here's a post...

It would've been really cool had I just ended the post at the last sentence... But oh well.. Since I've taken all the effort to come online on this fucking dialup connection I might as well write something...

BTW, I have this huge big grudge against VSNL-Tata Indicom people... I mean I thought a private company wasn't supposed to act like a bloody babu infested one... Becuz of the great broadband plans they have, I applied for a broadband connection from VSNL about a month back.. paid the money and was told that I would be getting a connection within 15 days... Like a nice guy that I am (yeah right ;)) I waited all of the 15 days and then called them up.. They said that they had some logistics problem that wud be solved within 10 days and I shud expect my connection then... Well again I waited like a freaking idiot... and now even that has passed and I've lost my patience... And I've been trying to talk to the person incharge, some territory sales manager dude but apparently he has gone on a vacation and there is noone else who can provide information.. My check in the meanwhile has been cashed.. I'm planning to go down the VSNL office sometime next week and give them a piece of my mind... You just don't expect these kind of things from Tata somehow... I could've gone in for a MTNL connection but I was skeptical of their 15 day claim (plus it was expensiver that VSNL)... but this is incredible.. No matter how many call centers we have, we would never learn customer service... Noone knows how to treat the people who earn you your living... I wonder why...

Ok.. now that thats out of the way... Music... I'm seriously planning to quit watching t.v. or listening to radio for a while... I end up liking the stupidest of songs... Ok fine.. I admit it.. I like a couple of songs from 'Dus'.. I was even planning to buy the tape but I stopped myself at the last moment... There, I admitted it... I'm sure Navneet wud be really happy hearing all this... Thats the only reason I'm not gonna tell him...

I watched 'Parineeta' last week... Its ok... I didn't enjoy it much, but everyone I know has been raving about it.. I found it tooooooooooooooooooooo slow... I'm sure if I hadn't had good company I wud've slept off... As it turned out, we had loads of fun, at the expense of the people around us.. and the actors in the movie... and now I'm waiting for 'War of the Worlds'.. That should be good..

did you know that there is nothing of any consequence on t.v. at 4 in the morning ?

my lyrics for today:

It's been a while
Since I could hold my head up high
and it's been a while
Since I first saw you
It's been a while
since i could stand on my own two feet again
and it's been a while
since i could call you
But everything I can't remember as fucked up as it may seem
the consequences that I've rendered
I've stretched myself beyond my means

It's been a while
since i could say that i wasn't addicted
and It's been a while
Since I could say I love myself as well
and It's been a while
Since I've gone and fucked things up just like i always do
It's been a while
But all that shit seems to disappear when i'm with you
......

Its been a while
Since I could look at myself straight
and it's been awhile
since i said i'm sorry
It's been awhile
Since I've seen the way the candles light your face
It's been awhile
But I can still remember just the way you taste

Do I even need to name this song? The last 4 lines are my favourite..

|