In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Bombay!! Here I come :)

I'm going to Bombay for a week.. Finally.. After 2 years... I just love the place... despite everything.. So basically that means that I wont be updating my blog for a week atleast.. Not that I do it that often as it is ;).. I might also go to the city I know so well even though I've never been there... Pune.. So FINALLY I'll get to see what all the fuss is about ;)... Of course knowing that Pune just has 2 streets and 7 avenues, it wouldnt be hard to get to know the city... eh anya ;)!! cya all in a week... I promise to give an account of all my antics in bombay and pune...takecare people and as I always say, dont do anything I wont do (though that list is very very very small ;))....

my lyrics for today:

You take away
I feel the same

You take away
I feel the same
All the promises you made to me you made in vain
I lost myself inside your tainted smile again

Cause you can’t feel my anger
You can’t feel my pain
You can’t feel my torment
Driving me insane
I can’t fight these feelings they will bring you pain
You can’t take away
Make me whole again

I feel betrayed
Stuck in your ways
And you rip me apart
With the brutal things you say
I can’t deal with shit anymore
I just look away
.......

You will feel my anger
You will feel my pain
You will feel my torment
Driving you insane
I can’t fight these feelings they will bring you pain
You won’t take away
I’ll be whole again

Mudshovel...

Staind : Mudshovel (am kinda in the middle of a stainD mood)


P.S. -: Check out clatix's music blog... Hez put some awesome songs on there...

|