In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Thursday, September 08, 2005

I solemnly swear that I'm upto no good...

When I was younger :(, I always used to wonder why people make such a fuss about going to work, crib about their boss, wait breathlessly for a weekend, be positively ecstatic when there was a holiday besides the weekend.. Well, now I know why :) ... It hasnt even taken me two months to get an answer to all these stupid questions... The question now is... How long am I willing to do this :)...

Oh yeah before I forget... If I have said or done anything to hurt anyone who has read this page, in the past year, I am extremely sorry. Just a little Jain thing we do every year.. Personally, its a bit wierd eh.. I mean, first go and hurt people and then once a year ask for forgiveness.. oh well..

I would've been the last person to admit that I enjoy writing code... But for the past month or so, I've been spending almost all my time doing that... and to my own personal horror, it seems like I am enjoying it.... I think its all becuz of that dumbass clatix... Some of his nerdish traits have rubbed off on me.. I never used to be like this... But mabbe that was becuz I was living with cool people all the time... Six months with a nerd and look what it has done to me ;).... Even though I have had another six at home now, but that doesnt count na.... (Though Clatix is cool.. sometimes.. when hez not busy licking off every piece of news on Slashdot.. or talking about Version 3.6.4.8.6.10 of Fedora.. not to mention STRING THEORY!! ;))

Delhi is hot as ever... and crowded.. and noisy.. and extremely beautiful... Oh btw, I am planning to run for the Hutch Delhi Half Marathon... Not the whole thing ofcourse.. I can never do that I think.. But just the 7-Kms run... That should be fun.. Its happening on Oct 2nd.. Nagu, any pointers dude?

The football season is about to start and I am so disappointed that I wont be able to see any game besides the Super Bowl.. Fuck I hate that... neways... I will still be saying GO VIKINGS!!!! every sunday :)...

Its been a year since the worst 10 days of my life... I seem to be getting along pretty well :)

my lyrics for today:

All day
Staring at the ceiling
Making friends with shadows on my wall
All night
Hearing voices telling me
That I should get some sleep
Because tomorrow might be good for something
Hold on
I'm feeling like I'm headed for a
Breakdown
I don't know why

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know, right now you can't tell
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know, right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be

Me
Talking to myself in public
Dodging glances on the train
I know
I know they've all been talking 'bout me
I can hear them whisper
And it makes me think there must be something wrong
With me
Out of all the hours thinking
Somehow
I've lost my mind

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know, right now you can't tell
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be

Unwell : Matchbox 20

|